Heavy Diesel Service Technician
Calling all heavy diesel mechanics!
We'd like to talk to you about our new Service Technician role, situated in Fielding.
Who we are
Power Farming is New Zealand's leading independent importer and distributor of tractors and agricultural equipment with world leading brands such as Deutz Fahr, Kioti, Merlo, McHale, Kverneland, Hustler, and JCB Construction Equipment.
Power Farming Manawatu's goal is to become the machinery and equipment supplier of choice for our progressive rural and construction community. To get to where we want to go, it is important that we offer service support that is second to none.
As we work towards this goal, it is important that our Technicians are equally motivated to succeed and grow with us.
We're looking for someone who -
- Knows their stuff. You will either be a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic or a Light Mechanic looking for an opportunity to develop. You will be excellent at diagnostics, always deliver quality outputs and preferably have a sound understanding of electronics and hydraulics.
- Has the right attitude - including taking ownership of your work, always looking to learn, being safety-conscious and a great team member.
- Has excellent problem solving skills, seeing a challenge and approaching it with confidence.
- Enjoys the diversity that comes with working across multiple brands.
- Understands and manages customer expectations, with the skills to put them at ease.
- Enjoys managing their own workload.
In return, we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package with regular recognition of performance and commitment to your training.
- A supportive environment for you to learn and develop your career, including technical support specialist just a phone call away
- Long term opportunities within Power Farming that reach far beyond the workshop for those that want it.
For a confidential chat or query please contact Scott Drysdale on 027 242 2085
You can apply online at www.powerfarmingcareers.com.
Please note we are only considering applicants currently in New Zealand and eligible to work.
All roles are subject to pre-employment drug & alcohol testing.