Apprentice Service Technician
Apprentice Service Technician (Heavy Diesel Mechanic)
Looking for a challenge? A new opportunity? Something that will let you use your aptitude for mechanical things and result in a career for life.
Power Farming Manawatu are on the hunt for the right apprentice to join the team.
Due to continued growth and the desire to develop new talent we are offering a three-year apprenticeship placement to gain a level four National Certificate as well as recognised in-house training and development.
What we want from you:
- Ideally you will have completed a trade course (heavy automotive)
- Can demonstrate a true passion for our industry
- Are mechanically and technically minded
- Confidence and the ability to complete NZQA accredited training
- A strong work ethic and looking to develop a career
In return, we offer:
- Long-term opportunities within Power Farming that reach far beyond the workshop for those that want it. A number of our current Dealer Principals started as apprentices and now manage very successful dealerships.
- A competitive remuneration package with regular recognition of performance and commitment to your training
- A supportive environment for you to learn and develop throughout your career
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team
Here at Power Farming Manawatu, our job is to keep our local farmers growing, and we invite you to join us and be part of an awesome team.
Start your apprenticeship with us today and learn from the best!
Power Farming NZ is New Zealand's largest independent importer and distributor of agricultural machinery and equipment. As part of our commitment to our customers we offer premium after sales service and to do this we need Heavy Diesel Mechanics.
Should you have any queries or would like just to know more please contact Scott Drysdale on 027 242 2085.
To apply please visit our website www.powerfarmingcareers.com and quote Ref/
Please note we are only considering applicants currently in New Zealand and eligible to work.
All roles are subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.