Graduate Sales & Product Support - Tractor Division
Looking for a chance to kickstart your career in an industry leading organisation, working with well-known brand, Deutz-Fahr? Then look no further
Power Farming New Zealand has an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join our National Sales Team, supporting them while gaining a comprehensive understanding of our full product range as well as an insight into how the business operates at both a national and branch level. This position is critical for the continued success in developing our regional sales team to have the confidence, knowledge and back up to promote the brand and product effectively.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a sound understanding of the rural market and what our end-user customers are looking for (and be able to demonstrate as necessary)
- Is highly motivated and driven to build the profile of Power Farming's product range
- Is customer focused and able to build long lasting relationships
- Has the ability to keep on top of the technologic advances and innovations in our ever changing world
- Is flexible to meet the varied hours and travel demands which are essential in this role
If you are looking for:
- A remuneration package with a market aligned salary
- An opportunity for career development
- Recognition for achievement
- A fun and high performing team to work with
...Then you need to talk to us
Power Farming is a New Zealand owned, family run independent importer and distributor of tractors and agricultural equipment across a number of industry leading brands with Deutz-Fahr being our flagship. Our goal is to keep New Zealand farmers in all sectors growing and remaining the best in the world.
For a confidential chat or query, please contact Alistair Horrocks on 0277 037 804.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply via our online careers website: https://powerfarmingcareers.com/Vacancies/
All roles are subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
Please note that we are only considering candidates currently residing and eligible to work in New Zealand