Warehouse / Yard Person
Power Farming is a leading importer and distributor of agricultural tractors and machinery with an industry leading national retail network.
A position has become available at our national distribution centre located in Morrinsville for a committed team player to join our warehouse and yard team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Supporting our industry leading dealer network whilst always ensuring a high level of Health and Safety standards are constantly maintained, in this role you will be responsible for assisting with inwards and outwards goods, loading and unloading of containers while playing an integral role in supporting the warehouse team with stock and product control.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the ideal person will be able to demonstrate:
- A pro-active, can-do attitude
- Positive team player
- A clean Drivers Licence & ideally a forklift licence
- Previous warehouse and yard experience is advantageous, however serious consideration will be given to anyone who clearly demonstrates a standout positive attitude.
In return you will
- Get a market wage aligning with your skills and experience
- Be part of a small but high performing and fun team to work with
- Receive the benefits that go with a nationwide business and team
- Free parking
- In house Barista made coffee
- Daily lunch is also provided
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply via our website
All roles are subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
Please note we are only considering applicants who are currently residing and eligible to work in New Zealand.