Are you looking for a role with variety and the opportunity to autonomously manage your own workload and make improvements in an industry-leading organisation?
Power Farming New Zealand is looking for a part time Payroll Officer (28hours per week, Monday - Friday) to join the team.
In this role, you will lead and manage all aspects of payroll, including providing expert advice to HR and the wider business while also being responsible for managing payroll and HR record management.
As an experienced Payroll Officer, you will be an expert in payroll related legislation as well as have a sound understanding of payroll related calculations. You will also bring with you:
- A minimum of 5 years previous payroll experience
- A high level of proficiency across MS Office suite
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- A high level of professional ethic and integrity
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your technical skills and future career
- An opportunity to develop and implement process improvement, contributing positively to the organisation
- Free barista made coffee and on-site parking
We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We have a strong focus for our people on training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
If you would like to know more about this role you can contact Wendy Matheson on 027 628 9207.
To apply visit our online website at www.powerfarmingcareers.com
All roles are subject to pre-employment drug & alcohol testing.
We will only be considering applicants who are currently based in New Zealand and eligible to work.