Diesel Mechanics - Agricultural and Construction Machinery
Power Farming is New Zealand's leading independent importer and distributor of tractors and agricultural and construction equipment with a range of industry leading brands such as Deutz-Fahr, Kverneland, Merlo, JCB Construction Equipment, McHale, Maschio and Kioti and we are looking for dynamic people to join our team.
Our retail network spans New Zealand, and we currently are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join the team. Due to us being an agricultural specialist most of our dealerships are in small-town New Zealand. So, if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of big cities and enjoy the benefits of being a part of a community in some of the most idyllic parts of the country, our organisation is perfect for you.
If you are looking for:
- A stable New Zealand owned business, with companies in New Zealand, Australia and America
- Huge variety in your daily work with diversity in the equipment you're working on and requiring hydraulics, mechanical and electronic knowledge
- Excellent development opportunities to continue learning throughout your career with a regular training programme in place
- A competitive remuneration package of between $28 - $42 per hour (based on candidate experience) plus potential for a tool allowance and on-call fees as well as a tool-of-trade vehicle and mobile phone for those in the field.
- A knowledgeable technical support team
- A fun and high performing team to work with
Then read on.
We are looking for a Service Technicians who:
- Know their stuff - Will either be a qualified Diesel Mechanic preferably Heavy Diesel or working towards your qualification. You will be excellent at diagnostics, always deliver quality outputs and having a sound understanding of electronics and hydraulics would be beneficial.
- Have the right attitude - take ownership of their work, are always looking to learn and improve, have a focus on safety and enjoys being part of the team
- Enjoys the diversity that comes working across multiple brands and both new and old
- Understands and manages customer expectations as you understand that our customers can work in a stressful environment, and you have the skills to put them at ease
Our Service Technician roles qualify for the New Zealand Immigration Green List for Work to Residency.
Relocation costs will be considered for the right candidate.
Interested? Then let's talk and see if we can grow with you
To apply, please go to http://powerfarmingcareers.com/Vacancies
For any questions regarding the role, please email email@example.com