Looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing private business?
Power Farming is searching for new team members to join one of our many retail branches or the central office team. Email us today to find out how we can progress your career journey.
Who we are
Power Farming is one of New Zealand's leading importers and distributors of tractors and farm machinery. The company can trace its origins back to a small one man tractor workshop that founder Laurie Maber established in Morrinsville back in 1948.
Since then, the company has evolved alongside our farming customers to become world leaders in what we do. We now support the agricultural industry New Zealand-wide, as well as expanding into the Australian and United States markets. Power Farming is a true kiwi success story.
Our business is undergoing some exciting new developments, and we need people to help us grow in locations across New Zealand. Take the time to talk to us and see if joining our team is the right opportunity for you.
We're searching for:
- Diesel Service Technicians (Agriculture & Construction)
- Technical Specialists
- Sales Representatives
Specific technical experience isn't an essential for some of these roles - what we look for is a great attitude and willingness to learn. A passion for agriculture is a big plus!
Most of all, we're looking for people who -
- Enjoy learning and sharing their experience with others.
- Are ready to take ownership of their work.
- Have excellent problem solving skills.
- Value variety in their day to day work.
- Understand customer expectations.
- Can manage their own workload.
- Are keen to develop and take on new opportunities.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages with great benefits, as well as regular reviews to recognise performance, development and commitment.
- A supportive environment for you to learn and develop your career.
- Long term career development opportunities within the Power Farming team.
- A fun and passionate team to work with.