Dealer Principal Joint Venture Opportunity - Invercargill
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Are you looking for a new opportunity that gives you the chance to partner with a nationwide organisation in a joint-venture?
Power Farming New Zealand is the largest family owned importer and retailer of tractors and farm machinery in NZ. We represent many of the world's leading brands in farming technology, employing over 350 people nationwide across 18 dealerships with the commitment to providing innovative solutions to the agricultural, horticultural and viticulture industries.
We are looking for a forward thinking, energetic Dealer Principal to lead our Invercargill Dealership team into its next stage of growth. You will be extremely driven and we would expect the right person to bring a wealth of knowledge and commercial acumen in managing a profitable busy dealership. You will be a natural leader with a proven track record, and have strong sales experience preferably in capital equipment. You will have a passion for agriculture and a drive to achieve total customer satisfaction. You will be supported by our dedicated South Island senior management team that enables our dealerships to be as successful as possible.
Reporting directly to the CEO this position requires the following;
- Business understanding of retail operational and commercial matters (can manage a P&L)
- Proven leadership skills, being able to influence and motivate others
- Strong sales experience and the drive to achieve our targets
- Proven ability to build and sustain strong, positive relationships
- Planning and problem solving skills
- Continuously looking at improvements to further success
- The ability to work with our senior leadership team to ensure continued profitability
- Understanding workshop environment and parts processes would be very beneficial
In return we offer you a highly competitive salary package that includes the opportunity to earn generous incentives for high performers, a company vehicle and the opportunity for further advancement as a business owner. Power Farming offers a unique opportunity to become a joint business owner, share in our success.
For a confidential conversation about the next step in your career call Jason Prendergast on 027 5045 865 or simply send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org