Senior / Experienced Sales Representative
Looking for a new challenge? A new opportunity? Or just looking to join a company that can offer security during this time of uncertainty?
Power Farming Invercargill is going through a significant period of change and as such we require additional staff to facilitate future growth expectations. We are excited about our future and are looking for a top performer to join our team.
Being part of New Zealand's leading independent privately-owned importer and retailer of agricultural machinery and equipment has its advantages. A proud history of three-generations serving the New Zealand, Australian and more recently United States markets with world leading brands including Deutz, Kverneland , Merlo , Kioti and McHale. We provide exceptional back up and support to ensure that we are a supplier of choice for successful farmers and contractors throughout New Zealand.
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Know and have experience in the Ag or similar industry, know how to set up and operate machinery
- A professional who can account manage and generate on-going business prospects
- Someone who can build long lasting relationships and become a business partner to our customers
- Strong business acumen with a head for numbers
- A passion for machinery and a genuine interest in providing innovative solutions for our customers.
So, if you are looking for:
- A competitive remuneration package including company vehicle.
- World leading range of brands to promote, sell and support
- Internationally recognised product training with a high-level technical support when required
- The opportunity to be recognised as a top professional in field
- Sales and career development
- A supportive team to be part of.
…Then you need to talk to us
Although we are ideally looking for an experienced sales professional we are happy to provide extensive sales and product training to the right applicant. This role would suit a self-starter with hands on experience in operating Agricultural Machinery, we want someone who lives and breathes Agriculture. Some of our successful team members have come from contracting and farming backgrounds and we would also encourage applications from those individuals looking to further their careers.
You won't know it's for you if you don't ask, so for a confidential chat phone Jason on 0275 045 865 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please or visit our careers website www.powerfarmingcareers.com and quote Ref/
To apply for this role you must be currently residing and eligible to work in New Zealand.