Workshop Service Foreperson (Newly created Position)
Looking for a new challenge? A new opportunity? Or just looking to join a company that can offer security during this time of uncertainty?
Power Farming Invercargill is going through a significant period of change and as such we require additional staff to facilitate future growth expectations. We are a well-established business with a reputation for quality service. We know that our service team is critical to our customers and our service business is very much at the core of everything we do. We are committed to providing our customers with the best service support in the region and strive to employ the best people so we can make this happen. We are excited about our future and are looking for a top performers to join our team.
Being part of New Zealand's leading independent privately-owned importer and retailer of agricultural machinery and equipment has its advantages. A proud history of three-generations serving the New Zealand, Australian and more recently United States markets with world leading brands including Deutz, Kverneland , Merlo , Kioti and McHale. We provide exceptional back up and support to ensure that we are a supplier of choice for successful farmers and contractors throughout New Zealand.
If you are looking for:
- An advancement to a management type role
- Top remuneration
- Opportunities to further your technical skills and future career, and those of your team
- A positive working environment
Then Power Farming Invercargill is where you need to be.
Reporting to our Service Manager, this newly created position will assist with the day to day management of our experienced agricultural technicians and apprentices. This will include liaising with our extensive customer base and National technical support team. This is a hands on working role within our service department.
So are you the best? We are looking for a Service Foreman who:
- Knows their stuff - You will be a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic. You will be excellent at diagnostics, always deliver quality outputs and have a sound understanding of electronics and hydraulics
- Likes to share knowledge - enjoys the satisfaction the comes from coaching someone in a new skill or working with a team member to solve a technical problem
- Has the right attitude - take ownership of your work, always looking to learn and improve, has a focus on safety and just enjoys being part of the team
- Understands and manages customer expectations
- Enjoys the diversity that comes working across multiple brands and both new and old
- Has good organisational skills - should you take on the Working Foreman you will need to be able to prioritise and keep the jobs flowing
If you think that you have what it takes to step up the ladder then we want to hear from you.
Relocation assistance will be provided where appropriate.
For a confidential chat phone Jason Prendergast on 0275 045 865 or to apply visit our careers website www.powerfarmingcareers.com and quote Ref/
To apply for this role you must be currently residing and eligible to work in New Zealand.