Looking for a new challenge? A new opportunity? Or just looking to join a company that can offer security during this time of uncertainty?
Power Farming Auckland is committed to keeping Auckland's farmers growing, and we invite you to join us and make your mark.
So, if you are looking for:
- A competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to be recognised as a top professional in field
- Career development and the opportunity to expand your horizon's within our business
- A fun and dedicated team
…Then you need to talk to us
Power Farming is New Zealand's leading independent privately-owned importer and retailer of agricultural machinery and equipment with a history of three-generations serving the New Zealand, Australian and more recently United States markets. World leading brands including Deutz, Kverneland , Merlo , Kioti and McHale backed by exceptional back up and support ensure that we are a supplier of choice for successful farmers and contractors throughout New Zealand
Power Farming Auckland Parts Team is one of the business's highest performing business units and is continuing to grow. We are currently looking for an energetic, enthusiastic person to join our parts team.
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- have a mechanical aptitude with the ability to understand and identify parts
- have an affinity with the agricultural sector
- work with our Parts Manager to provide the best customer experience possible to both our external and internal customers
- be comfortable with numbers and organised in delivering accurate administration
- be driven to help operate a functional and successful parts department
For a confidential chat phone Duane on 027 406 0416 or Alastair on 021 908 906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To apply for this role you must be in New Zealand and eligible to work.