Looking for an opportunity? The Power Farming group is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join its small, high performing finance team.
Power Farming is New Zealand's leading independent, privately owned importer and distributor of agricultural machinery and equipment. Additionally we have a national network of retail operations here in New Zealand and also import operations in Australia and the USA.
This critical role, based in Morrinsville, will support our New Zealand based operations and work closely with our retail teams. You will provide a support to all aspects of accounting services including monthly accounts preparation, year-end financial reporting and transactional processing support.
You will be:
- Co-ordinating and contributing to the completion of all accounting for the Power Farming New Zealand entities and production of monthly management accounts
- Providing support for completing year-end accounts
- Ensuring that all administration functions are completed on time and accurately
- Providing support to the New Zealand Accountant and Finance Manager
- Providing accounting support to other Power Farming departments when needed
To be successful you will need:
- A good understanding of end-to-end accounting processes
- Preferably to be qualified
- A willingness to get stuck in and do what is requested
- A team player, down to earth
In return you will get:
- A great team and working environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Variety and the opportunity for development
- A supportive leader
For any queries contact Wendy Matheson at email@example.com