Agriculture Service Technician - Taupo
Calling All Service Technicians in the Taupo region!
Looking for a new challenge? A new opportunity? Looking to join a company that can offer security during this time of uncertainty?
If so then this is the job for you.
If you are looking for:
- A top wage rate
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your technical skills and future career
- World-leading range of brands to work on
- A high level of autonomy is your working week
- The opportunity to be recognised as a top professional in the field
- Work in a region with unbeatable lifestyle potential
...Then you need to talk to us
Power Farming is New Zealand's leading independent importer and distributor of tractors and agricultural equipment with a range of industry leading brands such as Deutz-Fahr, Merlo, McHale, Maschio and Kioti as well as everything else our customers want us to.
Our goal is to become the farm machinery supplier of choice for progressive Waikato farmers. We work to a strong set of values, and we set the bar high. To get to where we want to go, it is important that we offer Service support that is second to none.
As we work toward this goal, it is important that our Technicians are equally motivated to succeed and grow with us
So are you the best? We are looking for a Service Technician to be based in Taupo who:
- Knows their stuff - You will either be a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic or working towards your qualification. You will be excellent at diagnostics, always deliver quality outputs and have a sound understanding of electronics and hydraulics
- Has the right attitude - take ownership of your work, always looking to learn and improve, has a focus on safety and just enjoys being part of the team
- Has excellent problem solving skills - enjoys diagnostics and can approach it with confidence. Has experience with hydraulics and electronics
- Enjoys the diversity that comes working across multiple brands and both new and old
- Understands and manages customer expectations understanding that our customers can work in a stressful environment, and you know you have the skills to put them at ease
- Enjoys managing their own workload
For a confidential chat or query please contact Calvin Elliott on 027 270 8856 or via email email@example.com
To apply please visit our website www.powerfarmingcareers.com and quote Ref/
Do note we are only considering applicants currently in New Zealand and eligible to work.