Workshop Foreman (2IC)
Calling All Experienced Service Technicians
Looking for a new challenge? Is 2021 the year do you want to take your career to the next level?
If so then this is the job for you.
If you are looking for:
- An advancement to a management type role
- Top remuneration
- Opportunities to further your technical skills and future career, and those of your team
- A positive working environment
Then Power Farming Invercargill is where you need to be.
Power Farming is New Zealand's leading independent importer and distributor of tractors and agricultural equipment with a range of industry leading brands such as Deutz-Fahr, Merlo, McHale, Maschio and Kioti as well as everything else our customers want us to.
Power Farming Invercargill is a well-established business with a reputation for quality service. We know that our service team are critical to our customers and our service business is very much at the core of everything we do. We are committed to providing our customers with the best service support in the region and strive to employ the best people so we can make this happen.
Reporting to our Service Manager, this newly created position will assist with the day to day management of our experienced agricultural technicians and apprentices. This will include liaising with our extensive customer base and National technical support team. This is a hands on working role within our service department.
So are you the best? We are looking for a Service Foreman who:
- Knows their stuff - You will either be a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic or have appropriate working experience. You will be excellent at diagnostics, always deliver quality outputs and have a sound understanding of electronics and hydraulics
- Likes to share knowledge - enjoys the satisfaction the comes from coaching someone in a new skill or working with a team member to solve a technical problem
- Has the right attitude - take ownership of your work, always looking to learn and improve, has a focus on safety and just enjoys being part of the team
- Understands and manages customer expectations
- Enjoys the diversity that comes working across multiple brands and both new and old
- Has good organisational skills - should you take on the Working Foreman you will need to be able to prioritise and keep the jobs flowing
If you think that you have what it takes to step up the ladder then we want to hear from you.
For a confidential chat or query please contact Iain on 027 432 3135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note we will only be considering applicants who are currently based in New Zealand and eligible to work.