Assembly Team Member - Ag Machinery
Power Farming is a leading importer and distributor of agricultural tractors and machinery with a large national retail operation.
A position has become available at our distribution centre in Morrinsville for a mechanically minded person to efficiently assemble tractors and machinery.
With our North Island dealer network relying on the efficient and accurate assembly or tractors and machinery we are looking for someone motivated and fun to join our small team.
In this role you will essentially be responsible for assembling a range of products to a high standard - maintaining data logs and check processes whilst also ensuring Health and Safety standards are maintained.
Reporting to the Assembly Team Leader, the ideal person will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in machinery assembly
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to complete basic mechanical repairs/assembly
- An understanding of tractor hydraulics would be an advantage
- Pro-active, can do attitude
- Positive team work
- Can systematically follow technical manuals
- A clean Drivers Licence & ideally a fork lift licence
- Preparing regular process documentation relating to product assembly is meticulous in following processes
In return you will
- Get a market wage that aligns with your skills and experience
- A small but effective and positive team to work with
- The benefits that go with a nationwide business and team
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please apply via our website
If you would like to know more you are welcome to call Grant for a friendly and confidential chat on: 07 902 2244.