Power Farming Gisborne is a well-established business and part of New Zealand's leading independent privately owned importer and retailer of agricultural machinery and equipment.
With 17 branch's nationwide, plus wholesale distribution centres in NZ, Australia and USA we have a wide range of career pathways available within the company.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, down to earth person to lead our high performing parts team. The role covers all aspects of the Parts function from building our customer base, leading promotional opportunities, managing inventory and providing coaching and learning opportunities to a small team.
We are looking for someone:
- Who has a proven background in automotive parts, ideally from an agricultural background, however parts experience or knowledge is the key
- Who is a self-starter and thrives on continuous improvement
- Who is driven to lead and further develop a high performing and successful parts department
- Who can build long-lasting relationships and become a business partner to our customers
- Would also suit an experienced Parts Assistant wanting to advance the next step in their career or an Automotive Technician with sound customer and computer skills wanting Career diversification and advancement.
In return you will get:
- To work with a team of fun and dedicated people
- A great remuneration package
- Have the stability of a national brand with over seventy year's history in NZ
- Loads of career opportunities
For a confidential chat please call Mark Sanger on 027 752 2079.
To apply please visit our careers website www.powerfarmingcareers.com and quote Ref/ 5369441
To apply for this role you be residing in and eligible to work in New Zealand.