Service Technicians, Diesel Mechanics
Calling All Field Service Mechanics
Looking for a new challenge? A new opportunity? Or just looking to join a company that can offer security during this time of uncertainty?
Here at Power Farming Invercargill our job is to keep Southland farmers growing, and we invite you to join us and make your mark.
If you are looking for...
- A top wage rate
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your technical skills and future career
- World-leading range of brands to work on
- The opportunity to be recognised as a top professional in the field
- Work in a region with unbeatable lifestyle potential
...Then you need to talk to us
Power Farming is New Zealand's leading independent importer and distributor of tractors and agricultural equipment with a range of industry-leading brands such as Deutz-Fahr, Merlo, McHale, Maschio and Kioti as well as everything else our customers want us to.
Our goal is to become the farm machinery supplier of choice for progressive Southland farmers. We work to a strong set of values, and we set the bar high. To get to where we want to go, it is important that we offer Service support that is second to none.
As we work toward this goal, it is important that our Technicians are equally motivated to succeed and grow with us
If you are an experienced mechanic looking to work in the field, grow your skills and share your knowledge with others, then we want to talk to you.
What we want from you:
- You know your stuff - You are a diesel mechanic, heavy preferred but we are happy to train and develop you.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills: You enjoy diagnostics and can approach it with confidence. Knowledge with hydraulics and electronics would be a bonus
- You have the right attitude - you take ownership of your work, and are always looking to learn and improve. You are not afraid to have a say.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and get satisfaction from working with trainees and apprentices
- You like to be recognised for strong performance
- You enjoy the variety that a mixture of workshop and field-based work can offer
- You understand that our customers can work in a stressful environment, and you have the skills to put them at ease
Interested? Let's talk, and see if we can grow with you
For a confidential chat or query please contact Iain on 027 432 3135 or email email@example.com .
You can apply online at www.powerfarmingcareers.com
Do note we will only be considering applicants who are currently based in New Zealand and eligible to work.