Due to the retirement of our Parts Manager, we are looking for an experienced Parts Manager to join our team at Power Farming Wairarapa based in Masterton.
Power Farming Wairarapa is part of New Zealand's leading independent privately owned importer and retailer of agricultural machinery and equipment.
We are wanting someone who is proactive, enthusiastic and down to earth to run our well performance parts function. The role coves all aspects of parts from building our customer base, leading promotional opportunities, managing the inventory for both internal and external customers.
You will have:
- The ability to work and communicate well within a team environment with a strong focus on customer service
- Good knowledge of agricultural equipment and machinery
- Strong computer skills
- An understanding of electronic parts catalogues (an advantage)
- Conversant with all aspects of parts inventory management
- Availability to work Saturday mornings for 6 months of the year to cover the busy season
In return you will get:
- A competitive remuneration package
- A company vehicle and phone
- An Opportunity to develop
- A fun and dedicated team to work with
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of our team please apply here or if you would like further information please contact Graeme at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will start interviewing as soon as suitable applications are received.